Monday, August 30, 2004

a venture to the unknown

what am i gonna say. i dont really have plans of bulging this BIG news. haha. a news that would really change my views about stupidity of life and love. again, i will be reborn to some sort of a flower. FRESH. BEAUTIFUL. now.. but later...

who knows, i'll again be trashed out into my old state. of being a garbage
waiting for the time that again, a Special.. (really?) would pick me up and rebuild me to be again the most beautiful flower to bloom.

so what am i trying to say?? corny eh.. pero secret! not now. but soon.

although the past hurt me, although i became a lunatic - almost killing myself, well, maybe its time for me to move on.

being hurt is not a reason for us to stop but rather a reason for us to be strong and continue.

journmey never ends. it keeps on rolling.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha... mangiiwan ka na? paano ako?

Beatriz said...

tol.. keri on lang.. kaya mu yan remember ung burden ko din na shinare ko sau.. and i still have it, it's heavy but im just keeping up, just don't think about it as much as possible.

Anonymous said...

good for you tol...tama si bxc keri on...sobrang asteg. mabuti yan sa health. kalimutan ang past. paligayahin ang sarili. mahalin ang buhay. hehe. sana nakakahanga yang kaligayahan mo. :)