Monday, August 02, 2004

NUMB 

 the room is dark.
 i open the window that closes me from the outside world. the window that covers my fears. my shame. a soft wind from the sea touches my face -- wet with sweat and blood, drying them. I feel the coldness of it from my face.. down.. down.. shaking my whole body -- no warmth is left. not a single.


 i feel like a ghost.

 i darted my eyes across the room trying to search for something. And there on the far right side is a bed i have lain for what seemed like years. on the edge is a man staring at me..not with the usual concern but with those lustful eyes.

 i stare back at him--my eyes, cold. 
 
 i watch as he slowly advances. taking his 1st step.. then 2nd.. and so forth..  
he is an animal.i am the victim.

 i want to move. to leave. but not now.

 he was my love. but now, i see a complete stranger.. eating my purity.. taking me away from myself. stripping everything. i turn my eyes to look at the bed..stained.

 and i felt no more.

No comments: