Thursday, August 26, 2004

STIMULATE THE MIND

i just masaturbated..

with those fingers goin in and out
moisture and heat seeping
i feel myself.. loving myself

because.... i dont have anyone

but myself to fulfill this
greed.. lust eats me up whole
well at least.
i found contentment under the
comfort of the bed
where my inner self resides

vivid images

that's what i'm seeing
doing the act discreetly
unable to defy the earthly things
that my body desires

i've left with nothing but images
of the past.. with the images of us.

geez, i felt myself cum.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice one.. i never thought that you can make an entry as powerful and as moving as this.. hindi diya kabstos bastos

Anonymous said...

asteg...ganyan pala nagagawa ng lamig ah. pampainit lang naman! :)

Anonymous said...

i cant believe you could post something like this,, i dunno, im proud i guess.. keep writing. :)