Tuesday, October 05, 2004

LESSON IN LIFE

nagising nanaman ako.
that's what i hate most when i sleep yung waking up. its like heaven going to hell. then heaven going to hell... blah blah blah..
sometimes i wish that when i sleep, i'll sleep forever. no disruptions.. only me and my world. my dreamland. coz everytime, i woke up, i'm eating dust. and i'm being ... manipulated by this higher being.. kung sino man siya. i'm not talking about the divine.. this higher being is a sucker. a leech!!

and my reality is: life is paired with this leech. so everytime i wake up,
RUT!!! BEWARE OF THIS LEECH.. gisng ka na naman kasi..darn it.. if i could only sleep... forever.. wishing..

too be honest,after last week, i'm screwing my whole life again.. i am like a shithead.. and i'm deranged for the nth time.. because of serving my master leech.. (jp, thanks for being there.. i appreciate u so much.. lately)MASTER LEECH... PLEASEDONT LEAVEME.. I"M WEAK WITHOUT YOU.. haha..i am hypntoized.. this divine being is just so a god. he is everywhere.. but the only thing my master cared for is himself.. a selfish god.. very indifferent.

anotehr realization:"all the while i thought i was learning how to live, i have been learning how to die."
surely, serving my master teaches me how to live my life like hell. bullshit!

No comments: