Friday, October 15, 2004

edged

sabi na eh.. the world is out to get mewhile typing this piece of crap, i was crying. nalaman na ng dad ko.. lahat.everything about me. myself---my real me. and he was shocked. the usual reaction of parents. anyways, if not for my "nagmamalinis" na kapatid, di ako mabubuking. i dont want to put them in. this is my own life for chrissake. now, look what happened, after waht my sister did, i'm facing this crisis. of whether to stay or not. i hve plans of leaving the house--just to avoid these issue. god! if he is there.. sana matulungan niya ko. kaso binuking niya ko eh.. and now i felt stripped off--left with my dirtiest things for my parents to see. ihate them.. di ko alam. the first question they asked: bakit??? how many times?? of course ako? wala lang. isaid, di ko na mabilang. whch is true.. lalo ko atang nasaktan eh. pero nevermind, kasalanan nila. if only they stopped asking me, eh di hindi na ko napahiya at di na rin umiyak ang dad ko.. whoo i felt no remorse at all. i am calloused--i dont feel anything. wala lang. as in para lang akong nagkukwento sa kanila.. good thing nailabas ko na. para wala ng tago tagoand now, my dad has plans to stop me from school for a sem. ipaparehab ata ako.. san naman? sa guidance. basta pag natuloy yun, aalis talga ako ng bahay.. di ako titigil sa school.the hell with them.. i'm hating them more now that they've seen the real me. i just wished that after these, maging normal na ang buhay namin..

No comments: