Friday, December 03, 2004

tres

i want to clarify -- NO HIDDEN AGENDA
an intentional visit. i want to see you

i was driving my way back to you. still pictures of you and me were rolling at the bac of my head. like those in the movies.. shrot films of the past.

i was tensed.. 3 smokes and off
back to those movie flicks.

the informant told me where you are... i immediately gatecrashed. throwing the possibility of a failure.. but.. this is a risk to take..
and there was you. dressed differently.

so. ok your there.
haha.. funny that i was hypnotized. and you caught me staring AT YOU.. and you stared back..
-----fuck! those piercing eyes
-----as usual, i threw my fake laughs..

i was back. 3 mos ago
the feling still there 3 mos old
and still no changes... its absurd
that was 3 mos..



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

gurl.. u mean ur back?