Saturday, November 13, 2004

d.y.o.l.l.

never mind the title. this is just a chummy note. i think i'm back to my own sweetness. but that doesnt include sticky browns or candid tastes or even tiny ants -- red or black..

d.y.o.l.l

twice the words.. twice the feeling..ughhh.. i'm goin nuts again.
i'll stop this.. saka na lang..
this is just sweet for me to take..

i love the idea of studding my texts with dots lately.. it poses something.. a halt. a stop. a dead end--but a continuous one.. cant explain..
still, my keyboard (back at home) isnt working properly. the space and backspace. i;'ve messed that keyboard last month. dropped a bowl of vinegar while eating some kropek hehe... acidic.
anyweays, time to relieve me from my blog slumber..
see the threat just below this entry? isnt it cool??

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

??? misteryoso ata..
-migs