Friday, February 18, 2005

valentayms day

this year... i wont think of my self as the highlight of a guys life. rather, it would be pleasant if i would enjoy the day spending it with someone i know i can be wat i am with no pretensions.
that this valentyns, it would not be for my heart to beat a dozen times or so, but just to make the maost out of the whole day. i may not have the other pair of my heart to shower the world with the the ray of reds and falling rose petals; or even kiss till our lips intertwine and be another part of him.. ia may not have that fantasy for this seaason..

valentyms is just for me.. to be happy.

and make my mom happy. she already got her pair. long before i was born.
i gifted my mom with flowersa and a gift certificate at some restaurant; never greeted my dad coz sooner, he would fire me some few announcements/ alerts --- "anak be careful.. todays valentyns day"..

so what?? probably, he would be thinking that his little girl would be banging her ass with some guy at a cheap motel. or drink and puff some weed for the yearnings of her lungs and tummy..
papa's a total paranoid lately..
good idea to buy mom that gift certificate. stuff his mouth with food. i dont wanna hear from him talking bout such craps..
i'm not in that mood.

it was actually a wholesome day. no roses or whatsoever sweet stuff. except for 2 slices of cake a friend of mine gave me. i did receive some sort of a love letter enveloped in pink and sprayed with that asweet smeeling scent of what i think are berries..
(a 101 things why i love....) --- very dramatic.. yeah, sweet. no need for chocolates.

---a date at rodics an order of tapsilog...
i dint eat, i starved myself.
---a date at greenbelt (i watched the phantom)
and a double shot of espresso to soothe my nerves.... and to make my heart pulpitate

talk about fast beatings... desperately in need for love. haha. FOOLISH


No comments: