Tuesday, January 11, 2005

pervs know when to shut up

a realization that hit me a while ago... i was checkin my email this morning when this guy buzz me from my messenger. so ok... we chatted for some time... talking about shit and stuff. about being lost in love and the attraction through pheromones, the power of scent for sex, the rush of libido. blah blah blah... trash talking. sort of a dirty bin for the "fantastic" act of man over woman.. very patriarchal, i should say.

and i had enough of it...
"SOP tayo..." he suddenly asked me.
"ha?? putsa desperado ka.." i replied

there's actually no twist after my reply. he kept on pushing me in..

"tara." he still persisted.
"fuck off" i answered

still the same.. he's a complete pervert. now where's the brain??? it all goes down... down to his center. if i ever had the chance to cut it off... i'll have no hesitations.
he does no thinking anymore.. a beast per se.. The power is there between his legs.

HE"S HARD

i completely hang the phone.. got sick of talking bout penises and vaginas...
it was only 930 in the morning. who would think about such??

he messaged me after..
"tnx anyway" he said...

he didn't bother to.... oh well. thanks for shutting up MR. STRADLIN.

No comments: