Wednesday, January 19, 2005

no title

wed. na naman. time to refresh myself from hassles and things that troubles me everyday. i didint attend my ga for the reaspon that i got some dysmennorhea. ang sakit pala talaga. the only reason why i woke up so early -- mga 3 in the morning... rushed to my medicine cabinet and look for a cure... unfortunately, wala ng advil so i took 2 pills of paracetamol (so mga 1000 mg) ata at nilagok ko..
adik pa rin.. (aspirin na nga lang)
so... andami ko pang gagawin. and still, i'm sucked up in front oif this monitor.. telling my whole life out. problems for tomorrow will be my tonights problem...
lagot sa kin si richard gomez. hihimayin ko siya sa report namin.
yari na naman ako sa p6. wala pa rin akong alam.
late na naman ang papaer ko sa psych

ano pa ba??? di pa rin ako tumitino sa pag aaral ko ah..
ay oo.. meron pla.. advans ako sa latin
so what's the point?

No comments: