Tuesday, June 28, 2005

head, books, nigthinngales

after a month of school, i felt tired. having frequent headaches and blurring vision. i lost my glasses and have no plans of buying another one. i always read with my magnifying lenses though.. how stoopid.
i got no more free days to while myself in malls. but only freedays to scrupple on my books. or, sit myself in the library for hours doin exercises that callouses my fingers and leave my hand trembling. then my hand would dissociate and join its pain leaving me numb of it....

but that doesnt matter. i still spill ink and do cursives.. they serve me importance. now. and probably in my future.. they're my fallback.
notes come in handy...
mines not neat.

with regards to my book, i'm tearing them page by poage now. absorbing infos... data overload.. now i know why my head hurts...
its the nightinggale screaming at the back of my head..

2000 decibels?? ddear i,m deaf
but no can do... he loves screaming at me...

No comments: