Tuesday, May 03, 2005

stealing some minutes

i'm on my way to fecth her

i gently placed my hand on my mother's neck. from there, would know how much my mother have gained. little fats have been storing its way up to its neck... i will miss my mom. i know this is an early goodbye for her that she would be leaving this july to attend to my lola and to attend my family's future abroad...

2 years would be that long. and i know my dad would just be an isolated old man during this tym. waiting for all of us to follow her. probably opening his daily bread and bible everyday. looking for the proper signs that would mark the end of the world. and wonder if our family will again be reunited

anyway, iafter i placed my hand around her neck, my mom twitched. funny to see how an old lady show some reflexes that i usually see for those tryingto do head jerking--- epilepsy maneuvers...
i would sped the rest of this two months spending my home bound with her...

ma.... internet muna ako..

i'm stealing a coupla minutes just trying to spill this. why?
dont ask me... its just weird to see my mom go...

she's the only groovy mama in the world.
my big bertha.

No comments: