Sunday, January 27, 2008

imma bit late for a new year's post. the last of the previous year was spent with enjoyment-- getting wasted and at the same time being a nerd for my endo, genetics, and thoracic anatomy exams all rolled in the 2nd week of 08. shifting was scheduled on the third week and there was definitely a little time to waste (for more partying) i suppose.

UPDATES:
*have struggled 2 weeks of sleep deprivation for exams. i'm definitely in (caffeinee mode)!
-- i have to catch up with ana since im flunkng my tests (lahat actually) and i need to push that up to at least a 75. if i only not wallow on tHAT *points down* edi sana im in a safer zone. anyhoo, exams over, and hoping that somehow my exam results would pull my grades up (o puhleez)
*way way past my post break up trauma and getting back to singlehood *YAY*
-- i was pissed off the last time he texted. he was sincere in his apologies but what really got to my nerve was his thought that i may have not been completely over him because im still in that stage of "denial and hurt"
-- well, apparently im done... even scratch marks are gone (he should see me soon)
*hooked up with tim, on the other hand, still convincing myself to fall for that french guy --- pero teka lang muna.
-- tim is an old friend. i'm glad we're back to what life was before brian took over. we had the same situation sharing a part of what we have learned from our pasts. but no... nothing special though.
-- the french guy.... for now *blank* and i think, will still be. unless he opts to take off that tough guard of his. a very tough one
(btw, he'll be my date for the valentines!)
*more sister bondings and makati expeditions
*frequent mall trips
*diner dash mode -- im now on the fourth and final =)
*ala pa ding inum mode (blaming it on the EXAMS!)

so there... that's for now and for the whole of january. i'll be frequent as soon as med requirements stops bugging me.
for now, i'll be off to my lab and case conferences.

a HAPPY and a BUSY new year to me eh

No comments: