Saturday, September 03, 2005

s hope
if this means for me to pay.. then again, ill allow myself to pull of some cash from my trust wallet and again see the changes. i have given this twice wrinkled in red. and some, just a pass by. for some unknown reason, there isnt any underlying attempts to cover up what has been mudpiled with. n times misinterpreted and what is given as a gift, ill later found with flies under the sewers. left to rot. and I...

have been oblivious to it all.

coz.. hard for me it is to avoid. i'm again one of the foolish hopefuls that will venture into another pseudo adventure. and just as i had stepped in the counter line, i again will empty my wallet and thrashed out the remaining pieces left. almost empty.
for that matter, allow me to pull off my ears and burn my eyes. i am again nothing. with nothing to sense with.
let me see the changes. and if not, better to have my antennas out. a relief that i wont see that red matter dumped sumwhere. or hear sighs and sympathies. ive got nothing more to trust. it'll take another more sunrises before i could raise bundles to put in my leather. and again to exchange with something not so really invaluable.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Law Schools taking in other law students
Duke is one of many law schools across the nation that is opening its doors to students displaced by Katrina.

Hi, You have an interesting blog here. I'm going to bookmark it. If you have time please visit my gta san andreas download site. Its about gta san andreas download. Thanks.