Wednesday, July 13, 2005

scruppling over pages and pages... tired eyes... a filled up mind.. a floating brain swimming with infos and toxicities... i miss bed. i miss sleeping.
i thought journals will be over. but after submitting my 7 page rrl, my prof. toold me that it was too short to be a review. so she gave the whole class another extension --- friday. omg... how am ii suppose to focs on other subjects if this class gives me loads of stuff to do...
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
theres still my math hanging in the air-- my exam was a rush.. i was late. and my teacher almost threw his butts off after i told him that i was rescheduling myself to exam in another batch whcich is only for those in conflict. and i, being late, must deal with the consequences . but no can do... he pitied me for being so dumb and disorieted. allowed me to take my exams.. haha.. and im proud that i finished first in class. an hour and a quarter. really fast for a math.
as of now... still struggling for my 115.. my eyes are pretty heavy and i dreamt of sleeping.. books sometimes serve as pillows for the head. ughhh.. i hate journals. i hate write ups..

let friday come fast.. i wish this over.

No comments: